ZINC (ZINC SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE), MAGNESIUM (MAGNESIUM OXIDE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HCL), L-GLYCINE, L-THEANINE VEG CAPSULE (VEGETABLE CELLULOSE), DILUENT (MALTODEXTRIN), ANTI-CAKING AGENT [INS(551) & INS 470(III)].
CAPSULES CONTAINS PERMITTED COLOUR
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 30 FOR MEN & 60 FOR WOMEN
|Amount Per Servings||Men||Women|
|ZINC (ZINC SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE)||30 Gms||15 Gms|
|MAGNESIUM (MAGNESIUM OXIDE)||450 Mg||225 Mg|
|VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HCL)||15 Mg||7.5 Mg|
|GLYCINE||700 Mg||350 Mg|
|L-THEANINE||20 Mg||10 Mg|
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur
- Not for medicinal use
- Not to exceed the recommended daily usage
- Pregnant or lactating women and people with any medical condition may consult a physician before consuming this product
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease
- Content packed by weight, some settling may occur
- Safety sealed for your protection
- Not recommended for children
As a dietary supplement take 1 seving 30-60 minutesbefore bed, preferably on an empty stomach.
Serving size (2 capsules for men, 1 capsule foe women).
Alternatively use as recommended by your physician.
To maintain product freshness, store away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place and keep the bottle tightly sealed.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjuction with a balanced nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training program. It is only effective as a part of a balanced, controlled diet and effective physical training regime.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.