VITAMIN A (AS VITAMIN PALMITATE 250CWS), VITAMIN C (AS ASCORBIC ACID), MAGNESIUM (AS MAGNESIUM OXIDE), ZINC (AS ZINC SULPHATE. H2O), SELENIUM (AS SODIUM SELENATE. 5H2O), MALTODEXTRIN, ANTI-CAKING AGENT (SILICON DIOXIDE), VEG CAPSULE.
VEG CAPSULE, ANTI-CAKING AGENT [INS551 & INS470(III)].
CAPSULES CONTAIN PERMITTED COLOUR
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Servings per Container- 60||Per Servings 1 Capsule|
|Vitamin C (as a Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg|
|Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate 250CWS)||1 mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||50 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate. H2O)||11 mg|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite. 5H2O)||55 mcg|
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur
- Not for medicinal use
- Not to exceed the recommended daily usage
- Pregnant or lactating women and people with any medical condition may consult a physician before consuming this product
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease
- Not recommended for children
- Content packed by weight, some settling may occur
- Safety sealed for your protection
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with the first meal of the day.
Alternatively use as recommended by your physician.
To maintain product freshness, store away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place and keep the bottle tightly sealed.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjuction with a balanced nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training program. It is only effective as a part of a balanced, controlled diet and effective physical training regime.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.