NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES, APPROVED SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOUR (INS110 & INS143), ANTI-CAKING AGENT (INS551), MALIC ACID (INS296), CITRIC ACID (INS330), SUCRALOSE (INS955).
CONTAINS PERMITTED SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOUR (INS110 & INS143) AND ADDED NATURAL & NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES.
*NUTRIENTS REFERENCE VALUES (NRVS) FOR INDIVIDUAL 4YEARS AND OLDER.
NA – NO SET NRV.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SUCRALOSE.
CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER AND FOR CALORIES CONSCIOUS.
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
|Servings Per Container – 37.5||Per Serving 2 Scoops (8gms)|
|CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS||300 MG|
|CITRULLINE MALATE 2:1||2000 MG|
|BETA ALANINE||2000 MG|
|L-CARNITINE FUMARATE||500 MG|
|L-ARGININE HCL||250 MG|
|BITTER ORANGE||25 MG|
|VITAMIN ‘C’||20 MG|
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur
- Not for medicinal use
- Not to exceed the recommended daily usage
- Pregnant or lactating women and people with any medical condition may consult a physician before consuming this product
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease
- Content packed by weight, some settling may occur
- Safety sealed for your protection
- Not recommended for children
To assess tolerance begin with 1 scoop (4gms), for a few days, mixed with 200-250ml of cold water. Depending on tolerance mix two scoops (8gms) with 250-300ml cold water and consume within 30-45 minutes before working out.
Not to exceed more than 2 scoops in a day. Do not consume within 6-8 hours of bedtime
Alternatively use as recommended by your physician.
To maintain product freshness, store away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place and keep the bottle tightly sealed.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjuction with a balanced nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training program. It is only effective as a part of a balanced, controlled diet and effective physical training regime.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.